– Old paper, magazines, or newspapers Bleach
– Blender/food processor White glue
– Bucket Iron
– Insect screens/strainers Water
– First, shape wires into a rectangular shape.
– Then, cover the wire frame with insect screens and sew it. After that, rip the paper into small pieces.
– And then, put the torn paper in a bucket and fill it with warm water. Add one table spoon of bleach. Soak the paper for a half an hour.
– Next, put a cup of soaked paper in a blender, add some bleached water and blend it. And then, pour the blended paper in a large rectangular container. e.g. sink or tray.
– After that, repeat step 5 and 6 until all of the soaked paper are blended.
– Then, add and mix two table spoon of white glue to the blended paper.
– After that, dip the screen frame into the blended paper. Lift and rinse the water for a minute.
– Then, dry the paper (with the screen frame still on) in the sun.
– And then, peel the papers out of the frame screens when it’s dry.
– Finally, iron the paper.