- Old paper, magazines, or newspapers Bleach
- Blender/food processor White glue
- Bucket Iron
- Insect screens/strainers Water
- First, shape wires into a rectangular shape.
- Then, cover the wire frame with insect screens and sew it. After that, rip the paper into small pieces.
- And then, put the torn paper in a bucket and fill it with warm water. Add one table spoon of bleach. Soak the paper for a half an hour.
- Next, put a cup of soaked paper in a blender, add some bleached water and blend it. And then, pour the blended paper in a large rectangular container. e.g. sink or tray.
- After that, repeat step 5 and 6 until all of the soaked paper are blended.
- Then, add and mix two table spoon of white glue to the blended paper.
- After that, dip the screen frame into the blended paper. Lift and rinse the water for a minute.
- Then, dry the paper (with the screen frame still on) in the sun.
- And then, peel the papers out of the frame screens when it’s dry.
- Finally, iron the paper.